Intraday natural gas production estimates, by well type, at more than 100 producing areas, along with monthly oil production estimates at the same areas. Also include state and county-level historical natural gas and oil production.
Interactive data on every producing area in the lower 48
Only the OPIS PointLogic Production Module gives you granular data months before EIA estimates are released. Understand the needs and challenges of each producing region in the lower 48 states.
Dig into daily, weekly or monthly North American Oil Production data by region or producing area
View daily, weekly or monthly North American gas production data by region or producing area
We give you context and macro data, including wellhead and dry estimates, on a unique dynamic interface that gives you the full picture. Breakdowns by region and shale play are included. View:
- Complete supply data for NG and oil production; see processing plant points and supply points
- Trends with basin or area data breakdowns, by county clusters and shale vs: conventional production type
- A complete picture of what is trending by geographic play, utilizing state historical data
- Every active meter location along with associated volume history
- Modeled dry and wellhead production
- Your own customized pipeline and point watchlists
- Monthly Oil Production by PADDs: in a single view or by producing areas