The daily, real-time data you need to sell NGLs profitably
At less than half the cost of competitors, OPIS PointLogic’s Natural Gas Liquids Module gives you the daily, real-time NGL production and ethane rejection estimates you need to buy and sell natural gas profitably. We cover 11 U.S. regions that make up the EIA Refining Districts.
OPIS PointLogic’s Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) and Gas Processing Plants (GPP) module dashboard
Drill into NGL or GPP data by region to see daily, weekly or monthly volumes
This data is often hard to find in real-time, and existing sources are often broad or inaccurate. You need timely and granular data to ensure your numbers are not long or short. Our solution includes interactive data charting to facilitate rapid analysis and decision-making. View:
- An overview of total U.S. estimates, or detail on a specific region
- Real-time product disruptions by EIA refining district and by NGL product
- NGL production numbers by specific region with daily net output volumes for more than 240 U.S. processing plants
- Interactive charts you can customize, for NGL production history, NGL frac spreads at Mont Belvieu and Conway, and ethane frac spreads at Mont Belvieu. Chart the day’s most active gas processing plants
- Downloads of daily volumes and output history for any location clicking on the location on our interactive map
Exclusive NGL and Gas Processing Intelligence
Monitor gas processing plant volumes and natural gas liquid volumes by refining district and purity product. View plant locations on the map. Click to see more about the plant, to chart output history or to download daily volumes. A dashboard provides interactive charting for NGL production with frac spreads by day or historical.